In lieu of mini-sessions this year, I am offering you the opportunity to do a Session Split...and I couldn't be more excited! This idea (like most great ideas) came to me a few weeks ago just as I was dozing off to sleep and I had to get up and write it down immediately! ;)
With a Session Split, not only am I helping you to save up to $500, but I am also making sure that I can still give you the custom photography experience that is so important to me.
Here is how it works:
1. Find a friend who also wants a custom Family Portrait Mini-Session.
2. Split the cost of the session as well as the session time. This means you each pay $125 and you each get a 30 minute session. The sessions will be held back to back at the location of your choice and I will work with each of you to select the perfect wardrobe for the occasion.
3. When it comes time to order, you have the option of splitting the cost and the product of a digital collection. This is where you save- big time! If you choose to order my most popular Lux Collection this would usually cost you $750. BUT, by splitting the cost with your friend, you would get all 15 images from your mini-session plus matching 5x7 prints for only $375! Yes, it's quite a deal.
* This offer is valid through the Fall photography season, expiring on November 1st, 2013.
* Sessions Splits will be limited to just 2 per month, so I encourage you to book quickly.
* Session Splits are valid on Family Sessions only.